Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

I'm Out
#1

See you fuckers in May. Please talk shit about me while I'm gone and link all threads here. Thanks.

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply
#2

TomFoolery Wrote:I'm Out

when were you "in"?
Reply
#3

Where is Tom going until May?
Reply
#4

Is it Amsterdam time? Please bring back lots of funny interesting and melodramatic stories. Do not bring back any diseases.
Reply
#5

hey now, some diseases can be fun
Reply
#6

leucetios Wrote:hey now, some diseases can be fun

sin,


your penis???
Reply
#7

Sorry. That was bad.
Reply
#8

PurpleHaze Wrote:Sorry. That was bad.

No.. that was freaking hilarious. :loool:



















:fuckYou:
Reply
#9

I picture Tom knocking a hooker up and leaving WWII stlye.God speed.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#10

I heart diseases.

Sin,
VitE's Eye.


Hey when E had his affliction and had to wear an eyepatch was he really capt. hook?
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)