Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Question for the doods.
#1

Have any of you jerked it to the Sears or JCPenny underwear section of their Fall catalog? What if you have no acces to pron? Is this acceptable behavior?
Reply
#2

You gotta take what you can... Hopefully you were checking out the females and not the male models..

:fuckYou:
Reply
#3

Devious Wrote:You gotta take what you can... Hopefully you were checking out the females and not the male models..


I didn't say I did this. Is it more accepted to look at the women in their underwear?
Reply
#4

minorthreat Wrote:I didn't say I did this. Is it more accepted to look at the women in their underwear?
Of course it is... Women in undies is HOT!

:fuckYou:
Reply
#5

Devious Wrote:Of course it is... Women in undies is HOT!

yup, however wouldn't be more interesting to jerk off, on victoria secret catalogue ?
Reply
#6

In

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#7

Yes,

I blew up one of my grandmothers copies so badly I had to hide it and throw it in the trash once they brought it out to the road. It was one of those that you couldn't just drop it on the top either.. I had to shove it down in the middle.
Reply
#8

gotta add a note : I don't jerk off catalogues. The yup was an answer to the post I quoted.

that was my two second note
Reply
#9

sometimes I choose the swimsuit edition over total nudity.

prolly
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Father Juan
05-29-2010, 04:55 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
05-13-2010, 08:00 PM
Last Post by JCW
05-13-2010, 01:15 PM
Last Post by bam
05-04-2010, 07:37 PM
Last Post by spunky
03-11-2010, 03:30 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)