Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Porn question....
#1

Why the hell would anyone pay 25 bucks for 5 hours of porn on ppv when you're only going to watch it for like 15 maybe 20 minutes?
Reply
#2

is it 5 hours consecutive or you can split your time as you will ?
Reply
#3

WOW, Only one reply? I would of thought this thread to take off
.

:fuckYou:
Reply
#4

Devious Wrote:WOW, Only one reply? I would of thought this thread to take off
.

No kidding, this is on page 196 at UJ.
Reply
#5

tivo!

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#6

fukkers don't even started to answer my question.

dunno put that with a box of viagra, a lube tube and you're done for 5 hours of wanking
Reply
#7

a younger man would watch the whole thing

ntype Wrote:unrack me it's another false friend. mmh you were "readjusted" but I suppose that google translation is another source of bizzareness in one of my posts.

I fear that.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by who
09-15-2010, 04:08 AM
Last Post by Father Juan
05-29-2010, 04:55 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
05-13-2010, 08:00 PM
Last Post by JCW
05-13-2010, 01:15 PM
Last Post by bam
05-04-2010, 07:37 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)