Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

I Dry Humped My Girlfriend At The Brewers Game Yesterday
#1

I did it while the employees of Friday's restaurant sang "Happy Birthday" to me. My dad, sister, and friends watched it happen. None of them said anything about it.

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply
#2

TomFoolery Wrote:I did it while the employees of Friday's restaurant sang "Happy Birthday" to me. My dad, sister, and friends watched it happen. None of them said anything about it.


Nice work! Dry humping is fun. I do it all the time.
Reply
#3

I just dry humped my palm.

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply
#4

TomFoolery Wrote:I just dry humped my palm.


I showed a guy I work with one of my nuts last week. He wasn't happy.
Reply
#5

When I was in Prague last month I wiped my sweaty nutsack on this Yankees fan's pillow while he watched the N.Y. Rangers game at Lemieux's Bar.

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply
#6

TomFoolery Wrote:When I was in Prague last month I wiped my sweaty nutsack on this Yankees fan's pillow while he watched the N.Y. Rangers game at Lemieux's Bar.

I feel like sending you a pic of my nut.
Reply
#7

TomFoolery Wrote:When I was in Prague last month I wiped my sweaty nutsack on this Yankees fan's pillow while he watched the N.Y. Rangers game at Lemieux's Bar.
Ha!

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#8

Why am I still laffing?

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by leeman
07-30-2014, 09:20 PM
Last Post by snarg
05-05-2010, 06:40 PM
Last Post by leucifer
02-03-2010, 07:11 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
10-29-2009, 08:02 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)