Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Wher the fuck is Leeman...
#1

This is the most this bitch has moved in a week and that fucker is missing it.
Reply
#2

Shenanigans Wrote:This is the most this bitch has moved in a week and that fucker is missing it.

Cause and Effect, doug.

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#3

Vitamin E Wrote:Cause and Effect, doug.

Point taken.
Reply
#4

Shenanigans Wrote:Leeman: Has taken up residence in his local hospital ward after apearently drinking himself to near death. Currently he spend most of his time in the fetal possition mumbling, "Should have sold it when I had the chance."

You said it.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#5

Paddy Wrote:You said it.

I'll be finishing that shit up today at lunch.
Reply
#6

Leeman is looking to change this place into a porn site.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by leeman
12-16-2025, 12:49 PM
Last Post by leeman
07-31-2014, 02:23 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
07-09-2014, 12:21 AM
Last Post by leucetios
04-22-2014, 02:27 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
08-20-2012, 02:45 PM
Last Post by CT280
11-16-2010, 05:30 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)