Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

I started shooting pool every other saturday
#1

when I get off of work at a local dive..

My jukebox staples are now

"Garden Grove"
"weed with willie"
Reply
#2

I am thinking of getting a table for the house. Not sure if we will use it though.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#3

SanDog Wrote:I am thinking of getting a table for the house. Not sure if we will use it though.

I have one in storage at my warehouse.I used it alot when people were over, never by myself.I got sick of having to pay someone to set it up every time I moved.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#4

BIRD33 Wrote:I have one in storage at my warehouse.I used it alot when people were over, never by myself.I got sick of having to pay someone to set it up every time I moved.

likewise.

I have a blue felt brunswick at home right now.
I never play cept when I've got people over or Mrs Bill talks me into playing strip pool. but even that gets old.
Reply
#5

I've got a table at home. 3/4 inch slate...$50.
Now if I could just get mrs. bill to stop over...

ntype Wrote:unrack me it's another false friend. mmh you were "readjusted" but I suppose that google translation is another source of bizzareness in one of my posts.

I fear that.
Reply
#6

BIRD33 Wrote:I have one in storage at my warehouse.I used it alot when people were over, never by myself.I got sick of having to pay someone to set it up every time I moved.
I used to play all of the time. I bought a table and hardly ever use it unless people are over. We use it more for playing dice than playing pool.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)