Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

So I took lil bill to see Cars.
#1

the movie tonight. the movie was cute. Lil Bill loved every minute of it.
Reply
#2

How old is he?
Reply
#3

PurpleHaze Wrote:How old is he?

a little over 2.
Reply
#4

Huh. Mine is 3 and I wondered if she was old enough to take to a movie. Without getting bored and stuff.
Reply
#5

PurpleHaze Wrote:Huh. Mine is 3 and I wondered if she was old enough to take to a movie. Without getting bored and stuff.

it depends on the movie. It was right up lil bills alley so he was glued.
Reply
#6

My 3 kids dug the whole thing....so did we, I'll be adding this DVD to the collection
Reply
#7

Pixar makes some pretty kick ass CG shit.

SanDog Wrote:Shit with low flash points is awesome.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by ncbiker
08-01-2014, 02:42 AM
Last Post by dodsno
09-07-2010, 10:02 PM
Last Post by minorthreat
02-19-2010, 01:54 AM
Last Post by who
11-15-2009, 01:44 PM
Last Post by PinesChic
05-23-2009, 12:53 AM
Last Post by Pickle
10-21-2008, 12:28 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)