Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Sometimes I jerk off so much
#1

that I break tiny blood vessels on my cock head. It's kinda fucked up. Anybody else?
Reply
#2

mines purple and shiny...is that a bad thing?

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#3

cLaY Wrote:mines purple and shiny...is that a bad thing?


I don't think so. You should be fine.
Reply
#4

Care to share?


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 3 (2 members and 1 guests)
minorthreat, BIRD33
Reply
#5

err use some lotion that would help.

><
Reply
#6

You guys look at your dicks too much.

SanDog Wrote:Shit with low flash points is awesome.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by leucifer
02-17-2010, 07:32 PM
Last Post by boosh
04-23-2006, 08:19 AM
Bathroom Jerk Off
leucetios
Last Post by Bill
03-20-2006, 07:49 PM
Last Post by Blueeyedwoman
10-26-2005, 06:37 AM
Last Post by Flumper Barflusterbutt
06-30-2005, 09:13 PM
Last Post by Blueeyedwoman
06-30-2005, 07:09 AM
Last Post by ClamDigger
03-31-2005, 04:57 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)