Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

G$ and Tom Foo
#41

I didnt bring it up and my posts either were deleted or the thread was because your feelings were getting hurt.You sure are $$$$.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#42

BIRD33 Wrote:I didnt bring it up and my posts either were deleted or the thread was because your feelings were getting hurt.You sure are $$$$.

I think your posts may have been at a later date, or a thread is missing, but not too many threads have ever been deleted. Was Velvet still around then?

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#43

you guys just delete posts and lock threads here?
Reply
#44

Raiden Wrote:you guys just delete posts and lock threads here?

It was once or twice. But you should totally jump on that wagon.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#45

When yall figure out what got locked or deleted, is it going to matter?
Reply
#46

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:When yall figure out what got locked or deleted, is it going to matter?

Of course. I am thinking the threads are with the WMD's. Where is Hans Blix when you need him?

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#47

Gadonkadonk Money Dawg Wrote:As to my reasons behind requesting it be deleted. Beau hit it on the head. It was a rash decision in putting my real life shit up here. Shouldnt have done it but I did. I apologize sincerely to any it offended.

its gone..
Reply
#48

SanDog Wrote:It was once or twice. But you should totally jump on that wagon.

What did SanDog's dad say when SanDog asked him if he'd ever taken the cock?

Internet douchebags for $700, Alex.
Reply
#49

SanDog Wrote:It was once or twice. But you should totally jump on that wagon.

:loool:Someone pmd this to me, I wasn't gonna show it but...:loool:


Attached Files
.jpg gaidenrat.jpg Size: 228.07 KB  Downloads: 9

[Image: Vulture_animated.gif]
Reply
#50

gee, MajorPile just pwned me. :roll:

thnx for proving my point that you don't understand the internets.
Reply
#51

Beau talking about not agreeing with deleting/locking threads...classic

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#52

cLaY Wrote:Beau talking about not agreeing with deleting/locking threads...classic
agreed.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)