Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

IT Yahoo Fantasy Football League
#21

TomFoolery Wrote:Good. Now sign up for the league, Whiny McTamponpants.

I forgot football season started this weekend.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#22

BIRD33 Wrote:I forgot football season started this weekend.
If you sign up this week you're guaranteed a first round draft pick.

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply
#23

TomFoolery Wrote:If you sign up this week you're guaranteed a first round draft pick.

I'll do it.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#24

Michman Wrote:i'm IN' Someone's got to finish last right.


So 8 never sent a PM....This is bad news.

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#25

BIRD33 Wrote:I forgot football season started this weekend.
2nd...I'll sign up at some point.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#26

My Nadal smack was money, and deserved recognition. It was topical, and had relevancy.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#27

8 could you resend that PM? I deleted it on accident when cleaning out pm's to handle the smack fest voting.
Reply
#28

I'll play
Reply
#29

pm sent but before I'm in,
what online site do you use?
free or pay league?
when is your draft?
Reply
#30

we use yahoo.com
Reply
#31

okay - you have league name/ password? if you are short teams I'll do it.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by BIRD33
04-01-2011, 05:32 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
08-06-2010, 05:16 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
09-08-2009, 07:25 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)