Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

it's a sad day
#1

snarg is not able to be here much as of late
but he has noted a disturbing trend:

bew is running the site
ouch!!!!!!


repent!!!!! the end is near

vår ledaren gjord en stor ta miste på

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#2

she fills the gaps Wink

hello fliend !
Reply
#3

hello, n-meister

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#4

she was modded before the all powerful 8!

fuckin sweedes never get it
Reply
#5

ntype Wrote:she fills the gaps Wink

hello fliend !


Dont you mean "she gets her gap filled" :$

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#6

Snahg is good people.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#7

WoolyGoat Wrote:Snahg is good people.

the check is in the mail

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#8

Snarg should post here more.
Reply
#9

Michman Wrote:Dont you mean "she gets her gap filled" :$

I don't think so because otherwise she wouldn't have bought some kind of funky little dog.
Reply
#10

ntype Wrote:I don't think so because otherwise she wouldn't have bought some kind of funky little dog.


Huh

What does the dog have to do with it?
Reply
#11

Doesn't apply anyway. Lucy is at the vet's getting 'fixed' today.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)