Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Leeman and Minorthreat Were Right
#1

Ima roast her for din.

[Image: dog1.jpg]
Reply
#2

Enough about the fukkin dog.





J/K..she's cute!
Reply
#3

Blondie Wrote:Enough about the fukkin dog.





J/K..she's cute!

Yeah I know it's dog overkill, but there's NOTHING else going on in this palce. Show yer tits or something.
Reply
#4

That's a dog?

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#5

Try setting a mouse trap. It should do the trick.

[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][SIZE="3"]_________________________________________________
I'm a rap battle assassin, send me a PM
If you want someone run - tell me who, where and when![/SIZE]
[/COLOR]

TomFoolery Wrote:I've got tears in my eyes. Your shit is straight money. Thanks for fucking with those bitches dood.
Blueeyedwoman Wrote:He's a battle rapper. Straight cash. He'll ruin you.
Raiden Wrote:This limey convict is $$$.
Reply
#6

Get off your wallet and buy the puppy some quality stuffed animals
Reply
#7

buy a cat and organize some fights..should enlighten your evenings
Reply
#8

Vitamin E Wrote:That's a dog?

Nahh

A short haired rat ...

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#9

leeman Wrote:Nahh

A short haired rat ...

see my cat post...should be really interesting thing to watch. and this time you won't need to take the "National Geographic" pay per view channel to see some feline bloody action !
Reply
#10

hence the expression "putting on the dog"
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by leeman
12-16-2025, 12:49 PM
Last Post by leeman
07-31-2014, 02:23 PM
Last Post by leucetios
04-22-2014, 02:27 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
08-20-2012, 02:45 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
11-30-2011, 06:19 PM
Last Post by greg
09-29-2010, 12:21 AM
Last Post by PCM
08-21-2010, 11:34 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)