Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

#1

so?

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#2

What's Wagner's fucking ERA in this series?!!! ><

Nice way to make it close, tool. Throw fastballs!!!

I like Perez/Oliver/Hernendez/Heilman/Wagner to close it out tomorrow.

suzy Wrote:Seriously, I hope you like to be peed on.
Reply
#3

Dr. Lecter Wrote:What's Wagner's fucking ERA in this series?!!! ><

Nice way to make it close, tool. Throw fastballs!!!

I like Perez/Oliver/Hernendez/Heilman/Wagner to close it out tomorrow.
What were we talking about again?
Where are you located?

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#4

Dr. Lecter Wrote:What's Wagner's fucking ERA in this series?!!! ><

Nice way to make it close, tool. Throw fastballs!!!

I like Perez/Oliver/Hernendez/Heilman/Wagner to close it out tomorrow.

i think i would start oliver at this point
they are in it for sure

and maybe looper will get in again

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#5

Last time I called you during the game, they blew a lead for the loss. I was waiting on purpose.

suzy Wrote:Seriously, I hope you like to be peed on.
Reply
#6

I bet Oliver Perez never thought he'd be starting game 7 of the NLCS.


:loool:

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#7

WoolyGoat Wrote:I bet Oliver Perez never thought he'd be starting game 7 of the NLCS.


:loool:

I'm sure most pitchers don't believe they will.. I mean how many game 7's are there?
Reply
#8

NLCS game 7's last 4 seasons?

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#9

Wagners a bum.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#10

BIRD33 Wrote:Wagners a bum.

That's pure, unfiltered baseball jargon. Yet I disagree. He's gotta get his shit together with LoDuca. I don't see him shaking off signals, but something's worng when he's throwing more sliders than heat.

suzy Wrote:Seriously, I hope you like to be peed on.
Reply
#11

Dr. Lecter Wrote:That's pure, unfiltered baseball jargon. Yet I disagree. He's gotta get his shit together with LoDuca. I don't see him shaking off signals, but something's worng when he's throwing more sliders than heat.

There is a 50% chance of him blowing saves in big games.I would not like to see him come out in game 7 if its tied in the 9th.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#12

BIRD33 Wrote:There is a 50% chance of him blowing saves in big games.I would not like to see him come out in game 7 if its tied in the 9th.

50 might be a bit high, but he's certainily not been lights out in clutch situations. I'd almost rather se heilman close it out if it gets to a tight 9th.

suzy Wrote:Seriously, I hope you like to be peed on.
Reply
#13

Paddy Wrote:NLCS game 7's last 4 seasons?

pitchers?

how many knew they'd be pitching in game 7?
Reply
#14

Dr. Lecter Wrote:50 might be a bit high, but he's certainily not been lights out in clutch situations. I'd almost rather se heilman close it out if it gets to a tight 9th.


How much more is wagner making then him?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#15

BIRD33 Wrote:How much more is wagner making then him?

Wagner is better than Looper was when we had him. But I see your point. But if you lok at it that way, we're wasting nearly a million dollars on Valentin, the way he's played this series.

1. Carlos Beltran 13,571,429
2. Carlos Delgado 13,500,000
3. Tom Glavine 10,500,000
4. Billy Wagner 10,500,000 OUCH!!
5. Shawn Green 10,213,898
6. Paul Lo Duca 6,600,823
7. Cliff Floyd 6,500,000
8. Guillermo Mota 3,000,000
9. Victor Zambrano 3,000,000
10. Roberto Hernandez 2,750,000
11. Steve Trachsel 2,500,000
12. Oliver Perez 1,900,000
13. Chad Bradford 1,400,000
14. Julio Franco 1,050,000
15. Jose Valentin 912,500
16. Chris Woodward 825,000
17. Ramon Castro 800,000
18. Endy Chavez 500,000
19. Jose Reyes 401,500
20. Duaner Sanchez 399,500
21. David Wright 374,000
22. Aaron Heilman 359,000
23. Juan Padilla 333,000
24. Anderson Hernandez 327,000

suzy Wrote:Seriously, I hope you like to be peed on.
Reply
#16

Perez got kinda fucked up after the trade. He needs the right pitching coach. I predict the Padres will move to get him back.
I would not trust Wagner with the ball in the big game either. His fast ball is fast, but little movement and no change of speeds. He is predictable.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#17

Oliver Perez is lucky to even be on a playoff roster ('sup Petey?)

I'd guess he has the worst winning percentage of anyone who has ever pitched a game 7.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#18

WoolyGoat Wrote:Oliver Perez is lucky to even be on a playoff roster ('sup Petey?)

I'd guess he has the worst winning percentage of anyone who has ever pitched a game 7.

All true. That said, give him back to the Padres.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)