Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Hey Leu...
#21

Banana Wrote:Your speech will likely be like our best man's. He called one bridesmaid old, one a bitch, and he snarked at me for taking away his best friend.


Really?what a guy.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#22

Anhil8tor Wrote:why would anyone want more than one wife?
probably cuz the person is deaf and can't hear 17 times the bitching like a normal person would

One part of the Trailer Trash Alliance
Reply
#23

Banana Wrote:I never saw one black person in Utah. Or attractive person Huh


I saw some pure breed white chicks that were smoking.The bars were full of tools from the area and hot chicks.I plan on doing some damage when I go back there.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#24

Banana Wrote:Your speech will likely be like our best man's. He called one bridesmaid old, one a bitch, and he snarked at me for taking away his best friend.


I think you misheard him. He called you an old friend stealing bitch.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#25

Worst speech I ever saw was for a friend of mine whose husband went golfing before the wedding and gave flasks with whiskey in them as gifts to the groomsmen before the round, real smart.They all show up plastered and the best mans speech culminates in "Bills a fag" before they took the mic away from him.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#26

BIRD33 Wrote:Worst speech I ever saw was for a friend of mine whose husband went golfing before the wedding and gave flasks with whiskey in them as gifts to the groomsmen before the round, real smart.They all show up plastered and the best mans speech culminates in "Bills a fag" before they took the mic away from him.

You were at Bill's wedding? :eek: That explains a lot.
Reply
#27

Anhil8tor Wrote:what is shakin today?


Hi.
Reply
#28

leucetios Wrote:Hi.


Who fucking asked you.

Yesterday I went to an alternative medicine doctor that this hot chick I know recommended partly because I'm intrigued and partly because I want to bang the chick.Anyway I tell her I'm interested in taking some vitamins but I'm not sure what to take and I'd like to increase my energy level.So this "doctor" has me hold my left arm out and and puts her hand on top of my arm and puts here other hand over my lungs and tells me to not let her push my arm down.She does this to a couple spots and she can't push my arm down.She gets to my liver and no matter what I cant stop her from pushing my arm down.She tells me my liver is unhealthy, big shocker.It was fascinating but I'm still skeptical.Anybody ever do this?I'm now taking as many vitamins as a race horse.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#29

BIRD33 Wrote:Who fucking asked you.

Yesterday I went to an alternative medicine doctor that this hot chick I know recommended partly because I'm intrigued and partly because I want to bang the chick.Anyway I tell her I'm interested in taking some vitamins but I'm not sure what to take and I'd like to increase my energy level.So this "doctor" has me hold my left arm out and and puts her hand on top of my arm and puts here other hand over my lungs and tells me to not let her push my arm down.She does this to a couple spots and she can't push my arm down.She gets to my liver and no matter what I cant stop her from pushing my arm down.She tells me my liver is unhealthy, big shocker.It was fascinating but I'm still skeptical.Anybody ever do this?I'm now taking as many vitamins as a race horse.
So would you prefer being called seabiscuit or seattle slew

One part of the Trailer Trash Alliance
Reply
#30

NinjaBassist Wrote:So would you prefer seabiscuit or seattle slew


The pills I'm taking are organic and one smells like the food I give to my dog.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#31

try taking them anally that way you won't smell them.

One part of the Trailer Trash Alliance
Reply
#32

NinjaBassist Wrote:try taking them anally that way you won't smell them.

For a while, anyways.
Reply
#33

BIRD33 Wrote:Who fucking asked you.

Yesterday I went to an alternative medicine doctor that this hot chick I know recommended partly because I'm intrigued and partly because I want to bang the chick.Anyway I tell her I'm interested in taking some vitamins but I'm not sure what to take and I'd like to increase my energy level.So this "doctor" has me hold my left arm out and and puts her hand on top of my arm and puts here other hand over my lungs and tells me to not let her push my arm down.She does this to a couple spots and she can't push my arm down.She gets to my liver and no matter what I cant stop her from pushing my arm down.She tells me my liver is unhealthy, big shocker.It was fascinating but I'm still skeptical.Anybody ever do this?I'm now taking as many vitamins as a race horse.

I for one have never heard of this. Down here we have "traitures" (trey-ture).. they are kinda like witch doctors. each one has a different specialty.

For instantce.. one can remove warts.. one can get rid of shingles.. but once they show someone how to do it.. they can no longer heal.
Reply
#34

Anhil8tor Wrote:I for one have never heard of this. Down here we have "traitures" (trey-ture).. they are kinda like witch doctors. each one has a different specialty.

For instantce.. one can remove warts.. one can get rid of shingles.. but once they show someone how to do it.. they can no longer heal.

What do they drink down there? Huh
Reply
#35

Banana Wrote:What do they drink down there? Huh

abita beer
Reply
#36

Banana Wrote:What do they drink down there? Huh
gasoline. thats why prices are so high.

One part of the Trailer Trash Alliance
Reply
#37

BIRD33 Wrote:Who fucking asked you.

Yesterday I went to an alternative medicine doctor that this hot chick I know recommended partly because I'm intrigued and partly because I want to bang the chick.Anyway I tell her I'm interested in taking some vitamins but I'm not sure what to take and I'd like to increase my energy level.So this "doctor" has me hold my left arm out and and puts her hand on top of my arm and puts here other hand over my lungs and tells me to not let her push my arm down.She does this to a couple spots and she can't push my arm down.She gets to my liver and no matter what I cant stop her from pushing my arm down.She tells me my liver is unhealthy, big shocker.It was fascinating but I'm still skeptical.Anybody ever do this?I'm now taking as many vitamins as a race horse.


I went to a Chiroprator who did this same sort of thing. They make the effort they are putting in seem more until they get to something they know will be a problem then the really push down. Unless you are some sort of strong man, you cannot stop them from pushing down when they want to.
I was having sciatica issues. The guy was checking my spine and such and began asking me all sorts of questions about my past and determined that my pain issues were a manifestion of issues that I had with my father 15 years previous (I made up the issues to get him to stop asking silly questions).
Alternative medicine is quack job shit. Natural medicine is legitimate. The vitamins can help with issues. But you can find all that shit online. Back when the wife and I were trying to get pregnant, I found out I had low sperm count and low motility. I found a vitamin regimin online, and started it. Within 2 months, my dudes were like a billion Mark Spitz mother fuckers.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#38

After the first time she pushed my arm down I thought to myself do not let her push it down again and really concentrated and she was still able to do it so I don't know what to believe.The craziest part which I think is bullshit is when she tried to determine what I was ingesting that was causing me problems so she opens this case with all these little vials in it and gives me one labeled "beer" and had me hold it to my chest while holding my other arm out and pushes down on it.I was trying to not laugh.How the fuck does my body know what is in the vial thats in my hand?Either way I went for advice on what vitamans and supplements to take which I have no clue about so it wasnt a total loss.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#39

Its a mind thing. When you read whats in the vial it could trigger something in your mind telling you that it will make you stronger if you took it. I bet if it was a crack addict and they told him that he could have the crack in the vial if she couldnt push his arm down he would be as solid as an oak tree

One part of the Trailer Trash Alliance
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)