Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Im out fuckers
#21

He seejms like a decent guy but that w3as like blood in the w3ater in a shark tank.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#22

BIRD33 Wrote:He seejms like a decent guy but that w3as like blood in the w3ater in a shark tank.

still jizz on your keyboard ?
Reply
#23

No lie, I miss G$.

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#24

Vitamin E Wrote:No lie, I miss G$.

I know where to find him.
Reply
#25

Banana Wrote:I know where to find him.
How do you know? You are asking me where you find him? Do you think I should know

find him
?

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#26

Oh that. I gave him a pretty decent ration of shit about it too. I did not know it bothered him that much. I would have given him more.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#27

I liked G$, too. And still do. But he came to this site all hardcore and shit and then makes one mistake and gets ran. Not only ran, but he probably still e-hates BIRD for it.
Reply
#28

ntype Wrote:still jizz on your keyboard ?

w3ord.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#29

any news on the dentist?
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by who
07-31-2008, 10:06 AM
Last Post by ClayRock
06-08-2006, 10:04 PM
Last Post by minorthreat
03-14-2006, 08:49 AM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
01-01-2006, 09:04 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)