Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Winter Vacation time
#1

Headed south for a break from the cold. We're headed somewhere nice where we can stand out from the tanned locals with our lack of pigment. Always a good time :roll:

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#2

This thread is shit unless you tell us where you are going. Or who is driving this nic.
Reply
#3

Check the IP's. You'll laugh.

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#4

Vitamin E Wrote:Check the IP's. You'll laugh.

Poop. I can't. Just tell me?
Reply
#5

Fuck off, I'm not telling you my IP.

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#6

Vitamin E Wrote:Fuck off, I'm not telling you my IP.

Sassy used to tell IP's. Bitch.
Reply
#7

Enjoy Wisconsin!

See You In Toledo
Reply
#8

BIRD33 Wrote:Enjoy Wisconsin!
Let us change the subject.

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by s.murph
04-19-2018, 12:56 AM
Last Post by roadmutt
07-30-2014, 10:50 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
06-12-2012, 11:00 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)