Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Welcome Blondie
#1

To the oversized nic club.

:wub:

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#2

I wish someone would make mine bigger


.... wait.
Reply
#3

I lurve it!

:wub:
Reply
#4

I use firefox you all look the same, stop being punks you hobos
Reply
#5

did you just call us "A homeless person, typically one who is traveling in search of work. "????
Reply
#6

leucetios Wrote:did you just call us "A homeless person, typically one who is traveling in search of work. "????

I thought that homeless were more in search of some food and a warm place where to place a dump. ya know the basics.
Reply
#7

ntype Wrote:I thought that homeless were more in search of some food and a warm place where to place a dump. ya know the basics.


Anyway.. who uses Firefox when IE7 is so much superior?
Reply
#8

I use firefox
Reply
#9

leucetios Wrote:Anyway.. who uses Firefox when IE7 is so much superior?

may I remind you that all those "pony love" and "extreme debauchery with viagra" popups are not a standart feature of the internet.
Reply
#10

I didn't like IE7 beta, so I haven't tried the release. My apps I write (.NET) work better in firefox
Reply
#11

goldan Wrote:I didn't like IE7 beta, so I haven't tried the release. My apps I write (.NET) work better in firefox

ie7 is still far better than ie6 so far.

I mean we all know how much crappy the ie6 was now ie7 couldn't be worse unless they hired some inexperimented coders who never heard of internet and think that everyone loves each other all over there out there thus not needing any security (that was IE6 team, and xp firewall too, and well it's Microsoft killer coder team).
Reply
#12

ntype Wrote:may I remind you that all those "pony love" and "extreme debauchery with viagra" popups are not a standart feature of the internet.

I don't get any of those.. Google Toolbar handles that.

And for the record, I don't like IE7. I was just fucking with you
Reply
#13

leucetios Wrote:I don't get any of those.. Google Toolbar handles that.

And for the record, I don't like IE7. I was just fucking with you

way to fold you fucking pussy
Reply
#14

what? Wrote:way to fold you fucking pussy


I was scared that NType would hack me and put a 1337 virus on my computer Sad
Reply
#15

leucetios Wrote:I was scared that NType would hack me and put a 1337 virus on my computer Sad

Thanks for stoppin by leu.Smile
Reply
#16

leucetios Wrote:I don't get any of those.. Google Toolbar handles that.

And for the record, I don't like IE7. I was just fucking with you

dude I suspected that it's just that I think that M$ does crappy code (well or let's say it their standards are lower than the common out there but they act as if they invented the cold water every fukken time and I can't stand it).

err..well you see I don't need much to start my rants Wink
Reply
#17

leucetios Wrote:I was scared that NType would hack me and put a 1337 virus on my computer Sad

[Image: story.jpg]

[SIZE="6"]TECHNOLOGY[/SIZE]
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Leu putar is easy as cheese to hack into !
Reply
#18

ntype Wrote:TECHNOLOGY
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Leu putar is easy as cheese to hack into !


For the record, I don't wear a watch and if I did I sure as hell wouldn't wear it with the face on the underside of wrist.. that's dumb ><
Reply
#19

leucetios Wrote:For the record, I don't wear a watch and if I did I sure as hell wouldn't wear it with the face on the underside of wrist.. that's dumb ><


But the puppy mouse pad is accurate?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#20

BIRD33 Wrote:But the puppy mouse pad is accurate?


Not since I got a trackball. I mean: no.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by QillerDaemon
03-02-2022, 08:26 AM
Last Post by YourBlondieContent
05-20-2021, 04:08 PM
Last Post by suzy
07-10-2010, 03:37 AM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
06-30-2010, 03:17 PM
Last Post by Blondie
05-21-2010, 06:02 PM
Last Post by Blondie
05-18-2010, 09:02 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)