Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

TS Rocks
#1

Welcome to the abandoned land
Come on in, child; Take my hand
Here there's no work or play
Only one bill to pay
There's just five words to say
As you go down, down, down

You're gonna Burn in Hell
Oh, Burn in Hell

You can't believe all the things I've done wrong in my life
Without even trying I've lived on the Edge of a Knife
Well, I've played with fire, but I don't want to get myself burned
To thyn known self be true, so I think that it's time for a change

Before I Burn in Hell
Oh, Burn in Hell

Take a good look in your heart; Tell me what do you see ?
It's black and it's dark, now is that how you want it to be ?
It's up to you; What you do will decide your own fate
Make your choice now for tomorrow may be far too late

Hear no Evil, don't you
See no Evil, don't you
Lay no Evil down on me
Speak no Evil, don't you
Think no Evil don't you
Play with Evil, 'cause I'm free.

And then you'll Burn in Hell
:yay:

Jimmy - The old Hardcore Standard. :clap:
Reply
#2

I went to bed too late and got up too soon
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by quint
09-10-2009, 04:28 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
01-22-2009, 05:48 PM
Last Post by Ntype
10-10-2008, 12:12 PM
this rocks
Velvet
Last Post by AdotOdot4
02-13-2007, 10:00 AM
Last Post by ntype
01-26-2007, 10:46 PM
Last Post by Oli-dogg
05-23-2006, 03:27 AM
Last Post by Blueeyedwoman
03-15-2006, 09:09 AM
Pop Rocks!
Bill
Last Post by Paco
05-03-2005, 07:47 PM
Last Post by NinjaBassist
12-21-2004, 03:21 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)