Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

I just sat on my nut sack....
#1

now I feel like I'm gonna puke....remind me to wear underwear tomarrow...
Reply
#2

Bill Wrote:now I feel like I'm gonna puke....remind me to wear underwear tomarrow...

If this didn't teach you. You deserve to do it again.
Reply
#3

Vitamin E Wrote:If this didn't teach you. You deserve to do it again.

your posts are like a breath of fresh air on a hot summer day...or would that be like bad breath on an important clients breath....I forget.
Reply
#4

Bill Wrote:now I feel like I'm gonna puke....remind me to wear underwear tomarrow...

didn't you get 'em hacked off since then? problem solved?
Reply
#5

what? Wrote:didn't you get 'em hacked off since then? problem solved?

no. I still have a habbit of sitting on the sack at least once a month.
Reply
#6

I first read this as "shart"
Reply
#7

Poppy Wrote:I first read this as "shart"

You're almost as bad as me. I mis-read the thread titles all the time!

The beauty of a woman is that she always laughs more than she cries. Always.
Reply
#8

Poppy Wrote:I first read this as "shart"
What do you wanna bet he has on that reads like that?
Reply
#9

I'm shocked that your balls have dropped
Reply
#10

Bill Wrote:now I feel like I'm gonna puke....remind me to wear underwear tomarrow...


Better to sit on your own nut sack than someone else's.
Reply
#11

You should see a surgeon to remove that. It only causes you pain, and you're not using it anyways.
Reply
#12

I hope BIRD33 is okay.
Reply
#13

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:I hope BIRD33 is okay.

I bet you do, buddy.I bet you do.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#14

this threads suck factor is awesome
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Bill
04-18-2006, 08:14 PM
Last Post by cLaY
08-19-2005, 03:59 PM
Last Post by Bill
08-02-2005, 09:31 PM
Last Post by Bill
05-26-2005, 08:15 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)