Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

What's going on at WTF, UJ, X, The BUZZ, CF and CT's Palce?
#1

I don't go there anymore but I need the info.

Jimmy - The old Hardcore Standard. :clap:
Reply
#2

how many points to de-bump?

suzy Wrote:Seriously, I hope you like to be peed on.
Reply
#3

999.72

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#4

Hey, Lecter! Fuck you.

DOuchebag. :yay:

Jimmy - The old Hardcore Standard. :clap:
Reply
#5

OK, I debumped it.



That was stupid. ><

suzy Wrote:Seriously, I hope you like to be peed on.
Reply
#6

Dr. Lecter Wrote:OK, I debumped it.



That was stupid. ><

Oh NO YOU DI'INT.

Jimmy - The old Hardcore Standard. :clap:
Reply
#7

I'm a bad bluffer. :$
Yo boss! Set up the Holdem already!

suzy Wrote:Seriously, I hope you like to be peed on.
Reply
#8

Dr. Lecter Wrote:I'm a bad bluffer. :$
Yo boss! Set up the Holdem already!

Too late. You already folded. And got PWNED. :yay:

Jimmy - The old Hardcore Standard. :clap:
Reply
#9

Jimmys got the record for pwns in a day.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#10

and you get the record for being a douchebag with no posting skillz
Reply
#11

Fatfuckfrank Wrote:and you get the record for being a douchebag with no posting skillz

So why are you such a big fan of me?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#12

Why did Jimmy quit?
Reply
#13

Wrong forum.

See You In Toledo
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by leeman
09-11-2024, 09:56 AM
Last Post by Blondie
02-16-2010, 10:31 AM
Last Post by leeman
01-26-2010, 05:49 PM
Last Post by Mandy
07-30-2007, 04:02 AM
Last Post by SanDog
04-14-2007, 02:18 AM
Last Post by ntype
04-03-2007, 11:22 PM
Last Post by Blondie
03-03-2007, 09:06 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)