Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Hey E! Guess who's back?
#1

DUKE!!!!!


1 week outta the top 25..

even in their worse year they managed to win 20+ games with the 5th hardest schedule in college basketball.
Reply
#2

They're going to win the ACC tourney.Gutty win yesterday.I love how G-tech tried to get physical with Duke and Duke pushed right back.Did you see how fired up coach K was on the sidelines right before they won?If Paulus is hitting his shots (suspect) they are tough to beat.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#3

Slurrrp Slurrrp Slurrrp

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#4

Vitamin E Wrote:Slurrrp Slurrrp Slurrrp

Coach K > Dean Smith > Ole Roy
Reply
#5

Anhil8tor Wrote:Coach K > Dean Smith > Ole Roy

GASP!

Why you ingrateful fuck! Dean Smith set the bar for college coaches. CopyCat K totally stole his playbook from Chapel Hill.

Recently Bird said something about 60% of recruiting is the coach. I agree with that. The confernce is another part of recruiting. Top talent want to compete with the best teams. Duke has the 5th toughest scedule in division one basketball for one reason...the ACC. Even the teams in the bottom of the ACC are tough. Maryland seems to be the one place you never want to bring an undefeated record. I've seen both the heels and the blue devils play the terripins and lose a perfect record. I have my doubts of Duke winning the ACC tourney. They'll make a good showing but there's too much talent in that conference for me to ever make bets.

I do look forward to the tourney.

Go Heels

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#6

Rupp set the bar for college coaches.K's surpassed Smith already.One more NCAA championship and its not even a debate anymore.

What I like about Dukes chances in the ACC is that they already bottomed out and are just starting to play their best in late Febuary.They don't have much talent but thats because they are really young (1 junior) but K has got them hungry.If Paulus plays well they play well.

UNC needs to reach the final four or this year was a failure.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#7

BIRD33 Wrote:UNC needs to reach the final four or this year was a failure.

Final Four?

Unless they lose to Florida or Ohio State nothing but a championship will suffice. Hansborough more than likely will leave..

Dean was a great coach back in the day.. but K is no Dean clone. K has a far better record..

As bobby knight said... wins only show that you've coached a long time.. lets look at championships.
Reply
#8

No more posting until PIB 5 is unbanned and my 50,000 points are returned. Thanks.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by leeman
01-30-2020, 05:30 PM
Last Post by Devious
12-11-2019, 06:20 PM
Last Post by leeman
08-18-2014, 09:32 PM
Last Post by roadmutt
07-30-2014, 01:24 PM
Last Post by phantom
07-04-2010, 11:43 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)