Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

I'm cold today.
#1

My turkeys are done and my bag is small and hard like a walnut. Anybody else ever have these symptoms?
Reply
#2

I'm afraid to ask what turkeys refers to.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#3

This is not a good rebirth.

Jimmy - The old Hardcore Standard. :clap:
Reply
#4

Use gobs of slimies on your turkeys.
Reply
#5

Is this why your moving?

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#6

Vitamin E Wrote:Is this why your moving?


Yes, to the warmer climate of Des Moines.
Reply
#7

I knew a girl from Des Moines. Her name was Dave.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#8

Paddy Wrote:I knew a girl from Des Moines. Her name was Dave.

This just adds to my theory...
Reply
#9

Vitamin E Wrote:Is this why your moving?

he doesnt like talking about the eviction.
Reply
#10

CT280 Wrote:he doesnt like talking about the eviction.


Or the demeaning way in which he was fired.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by ncbiker
08-01-2014, 02:40 AM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
04-25-2011, 06:41 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
07-21-2010, 11:21 PM
Last Post by quint
02-13-2010, 05:38 AM
Last Post by JCW
02-04-2010, 09:53 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)