Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Courdoroy (sp?) Pants Question
#21

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:But I don't wear courduroy pants to lure in the fags. I can promise you that.

What was your hey day the fucking 70's\early 80's?I'm sure you looked real sporty in your Alex P. Keaton ensemble.Save the fashion advice, gramps.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#22

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:Dood, you wouldn't dress anything like me. And, as for every day dress, I'm positive most people would say you dress better than me. Faded starched wranglers, a starched shirt, boots, and a worn out carhart jacket for me most days. I don't impress anyone with my dress.



:drool:
Reply
#23

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:I don't impress anyone with my dress.

The senior citizens love you.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#24

Blueeyedwoman Wrote::drool:
yep. That's like every other man I pass.
Reply
#25

Paddy Wrote:The senior citizens love you.

And the hicks

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#26

Paddy Wrote:And the hicks

Tell me more.

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#27

BIRD33 Wrote:What was your hey day the fucking 70's\early 80's?I'm sure you looked real sporty in your Alex P. Keaton ensemble.Save the fashion advice, gramps.

I don't give fashion advice, Spanky. I can just tell the fags from the men by what they wear.
Reply
#28

Paddy Wrote:And the hicks
I just got it.
Reply
#29

I do wear my all weather atomic suit, I mean we have nasty thing running in the wild around here in Ukraina
Reply
#30

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:I don't give fashion advice, Spanky. I can just tell the fags from the men by what they wear.

Well your gaydar is off on this one.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#31

ftr, gay men dress and smell better than most straight men. It's disappointing.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Father Juan
05-29-2010, 04:55 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
05-13-2010, 08:00 PM
Last Post by JCW
05-13-2010, 01:15 PM
Last Post by bam
05-04-2010, 07:37 PM
Last Post by spunky
03-11-2010, 03:30 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)