Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

L-R Flumper-Bird33
#1

Cinematic Genius.

http://www.santasm.net/

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#2

Ok that was disturbing.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#3

mmh he forgot to lick err. wait... what the hell was that ?
Reply
#4

He likes it when I rub his cap.
Reply
#5

I love it when you call my anus "the cap".

See You In Toledo
Reply
#6

I really enjoy it when both of you do whatever I say and becomes my muppets.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by leeman
02-09-2021, 10:50 PM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
12-05-2016, 11:57 PM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
04-22-2016, 12:21 AM
Last Post by snarg
01-12-2014, 03:19 AM
Last Post by leeman
03-21-2013, 01:08 PM
Last Post by who
03-06-2012, 07:26 PM
Last Post by Starring_Emma
06-28-2011, 07:40 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)