Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Happy St. Patrick's Day, Paddy (now NSFW)
#1

[Image: 8812-004-15-1027.gif]

I know I'm early, but I wanted to let you know how much I care.
Reply
#2

[Image: pat892.jpg]

[Image: pat_1_397.jpg]


[Image: pat_2_831.jpg]
Reply
#3

Have a great St. Paddy's day...Paddy.

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#4

prothought Wrote:[Image: 8812-004-15-1027.gif]

I know I'm early, but I wanted to let you know how much I care.



For a moment I thought you were talking to me!
Reply
#5

Irish Wrote:For a moment I thought you were talking to me!

I like you, but not in that way.
Reply
#6

Potato drinking bastards should suck on a rusty cock
Reply
#7

Always nice when Mr. d visits.
Well usually
Reply
#8

I don't like the cock pics. Why would Diabolik have them?
Reply
#9

yeah, i'm wit empty
all of a sudden it is pix instead of a link
what's that all aboot?

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#10

learn to use the Internet properly, douchebag
Reply
#11

Fatfuckfrank Wrote:learn to use the Internet properly, douchebag
The more people talk to me, the smarter I become.

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by leeman
08-29-2024, 09:21 AM
Last Post by Ntype
02-15-2020, 11:17 PM
Last Post by leeman
01-30-2020, 05:30 PM
Last Post by who
10-29-2019, 12:22 PM
Last Post by leeman
10-23-2019, 12:41 PM
Last Post by who
08-21-2019, 04:28 AM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
09-05-2018, 04:35 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
09-05-2018, 04:34 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)