Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Just so you all know
#1

I just pictured everyone online today fucking a sheep.


Some of you did really well!
Reply
#2

Sheep Pool. The Arcade. Highly recommend it.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#3

Oh...sounds fun....pool as in billiards?
Reply
#4

I'm having trouble making the #5 sheep.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#5

I just played Stupid Dog. I guess I should read instructions before I play these fucking games.
Reply
#6

I totally blew my sheep's mind.
Reply
#7

Did I give it a reach around? Cause I would in real life.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#8

Banana Wrote:I just pictured everyone online today fucking a sheep.


Some of you did really well!

thanks, nana
i still prefer goats, tho

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#9

and how!

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#10

Did I get stuck with the ugly friend?

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#11

Vitamin E Wrote:Did I get stuck with the ugly friend?

Nope. Fat sheep.
Reply
#12

Banana Wrote:I just pictured everyone online today fucking a sheep.

I love when you play dress up.

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#13

http://www.metrowestdailynews.com/homepage/x1578449844

The man grabbed a sheep by its hind legs and dragged it to the corner of the stall, according to police. The man removed his clothes and appeared to have sexual relations with the sheep. After finishing, the man put his pants back on and left the barn with his shirt in his hand, according to the report.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#14

BIRD33 Wrote:http://www.metrowestdailynews.com/homepage/x1578449844

The man grabbed a sheep by its hind legs and dragged it to the corner of the stall, according to police. The man removed his clothes and appeared to have sexual relations with the sheep. After finishing, the man put his pants back on and left the barn with his shirt in his hand, according to the report.

I supposed he did not want to get wool all over his lycra.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)