Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Wooly vs TD World Series Bet
#1

What do you think should be wagered on the biggest IT world series?


I say loser posts with a fansign clearly stating that the other team is far superior to their favorite team.
Reply
#2

[Image: doitbenstiller.gif]

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#3

last time I bet with him I had a fucking enormous jake plummer pic in my sig :S

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#4

Penis wet willeys.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#5

Anhil8tor Wrote:What do you think should be wagered on the biggest IT world series?


I say loser posts with a fansign clearly stating that the other team is far superior to their favorite team.
For how long?
Reply
#6

For as long as this site is open.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#7

BIRD33 Wrote:For as long as this site is open.

12 days only ???? Huh

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#8

Wooly. Let's agree on a one month avatar bet. If the Rockies win, I pick yours. If the Sawx win, you pick mine.
Reply
#9

works for me

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#10

Penis wet willeys it is.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#11

BIRD33 Wrote:Penis wet willeys it is.
there's a reason no one laughed at this the first time

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#12

Oh I'm laughing.

See You In Toledo
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by ncbiker
07-30-2014, 05:58 AM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
08-02-2013, 08:00 AM
Last Post by BrownStool
06-05-2010, 05:55 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
11-03-2009, 07:08 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)