Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Baseball Prediction Thread
#1

AL East: New York Yankees
AL Central: Cleveland Indians
AL West: Oakland Athletics

NL East: Philadelphia Phillies
NL Central: Houston Astros
NL West: Los Angeles Dodgers

World Series: Dodgers over Yankees

AL MVP: Travis Hafner
NL MVP: Albert Pujols

AL Cy Young: CC Sabathia
NL Cy Young: Chris Young

AL Home Run Leader: Alex Rodriguez
NL Home Run Leader: Albert Pujols

Dice-K wins 12 games
Reply
#2

Anhil8tor Wrote:AL East: New York Yankees
AL Central: Detroit Tigers
AL West: Oakland Athletics

NL East: Philadelphia Phillies
NL Central: Chicago Cubs
NL West: Los Angeles Dodgers

World Series: Tigers over Dodgers

AL MVP: Travis Hafner
NL MVP: Albert Pujols

AL Cy Young: Jeremy Bonderman
NL Cy Young: Chris Young

AL Home Run Leader: Alex Rodriguez
NL Home Run Leader: Alfonzo Soriano

Dice-K wins 17 games


I fixed your errors.

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#3

Anhil8tor Wrote:AL East: New York Yankees
AL Central: Cleveland Indians
AL West: Oakland Athletics

NL East: Philadelphia Phillies

NL Central: Houston Astros
NL West: Los Angeles Dodgers

World Series: Dodgers over Yankees

AL MVP: Travis Hafner
NL MVP: Albert Pujols

AL Cy Young: CC Sabathia
NL Cy Young: Chris Young

AL Home Run Leader: Alex Rodriguez
NL Home Run Leader: Albert Pujols

Dice-K wins 12 games

Ugh. Way to buy in to Jimmy Rollins' dumbass assumptions. They have no fucking bullpen.
Mets and Atlanta will be on top.

suzy Wrote:Seriously, I hope you like to be peed on.
Reply
#4

Anhil8tor Wrote:AL East: Boston Red Sox (!)
AL Central: Detroit Tigers
AL West: Oakland Athletics
WC: LA Angels

NL East: Philadelphia Phillies
NL Central: Houston Astros
NL West: Los Angeles Dodgers
WC: New York Mets

World Series: Dodgers upset Sox, Grady and Nomar rejoice

AL MVP: Grady Sizemore
NL MVP: Carlos Beltran

AL Cy Young: Felix Hernandez (though it'll be Santana)
NL Cy Young: Brandon Webb

AL Home Run Leader: David Ortiz
NL Home Run Leader: Andruw Jones

Pedro wins 0 games

:lool:

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#5

WoolyGoat Wrote::lool:

i see your title needs no updating
petey will win one in lds, one in lcs, and two in the world serious



















:roll:

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#6

I wonder how much whining he'd be doing in Boston now. Schilling with his blog...Almost every ounce of focus on Daisuke...More Japanese flags around Fenway than Dominican...no room for poor 'ol petey.

ps - I do like the guy...it's just easy to rip on him when 1) he kind of shot his way out of town and 2) I'm right.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#7

Anhil8tor Wrote:World Series: Dodgers over Yankees

God I hope so.
Reply
#8

WoolyGoat Wrote:AL East: Boston Red Sox (!)
AL Central: Detroit Tigers
AL West: Oakland Athletics
WC: LA Angels

NL East: Philadelphia Phillies
NL Central: Houston Astros
NL West: Los Angeles Dodgers
WC: New York Mets

World Series: Dodgers upset Sox, Grady and Nomar rejoice

AL MVP: Grady Sizemore
NL MVP: Carlos Beltran

AL Cy Young: Felix Hernandez (though it'll be Santana)
NL Cy Young: Brandon Webb

AL Home Run Leader: David Ortiz
NL Home Run Leader: Andruw Jones

Pedro wins 0 games


:lool:
ahem.

suzy Wrote:Seriously, I hope you like to be peed on.
Reply
#9

yeah I kinda fucked most of this up

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#10

although it looks like I'll get at least 3 playoff teams right, maybe 4 :joff:

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#11

I did decent
Reply
#12

8 - four correct
mich - three correct
goat - two correct Sad

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#13

WoolyGoat Wrote:8 - four correct
mich - three correct
goat - two correct Sad

Can I parlay Cy young and Home Run leaders?
Reply
#14

Dr. Lecter Wrote:Ugh. Way to buy in to Jimmy Rollins' dumbass assumptions. They have no fucking bullpen.
Mets and Atlanta will be on top.
:lool:


snarg Wrote:i see your title needs no updating
petey will win one in lds, one in lcs, and two in the world serious
:lool: :lool:

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#15

Anhil8tor Wrote:Can I parlay Cy young and Home Run leaders?
I never understood parlays.

You got the AL correct and the NL incorrect. I counted them among your 4 correct predictions.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Banana
01-25-2020, 01:20 AM
Last Post by Devious
12-23-2019, 06:39 AM
Last Post by ncbiker
07-30-2014, 05:18 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
01-02-2013, 07:30 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
11-12-2012, 05:43 PM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
09-22-2011, 01:56 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)