Posts: 4,613
Threads: 258
Joined: Nov 2004
Reputation:
0
44 seconds left in the game, new england just scored to go ahead 27-24. due to multiple penalties, new england will kick off to the ravens from across the 50. do you think they'll onside and try to tack on another score?
Posts: 4,613
Threads: 258
Joined: Nov 2004
Reputation:
0
instead the douche tried to kick it through the uprights and missed. THAT'S NOT HELPING AGAINST THE SPREAD, FAGGOT!
Posts: 32,452
Threads: 5
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
You really need to run the ball and keep it out of the Pats hands.Magahee was a beast last night.Boller did the same going for broke down field pass that Pheely did last week and it cost them.Why not stick with whats working?
See You In Toledo
Posts: 4,613
Threads: 258
Joined: Nov 2004
Reputation:
0
only thing I can figure is that besides filming all the sideline calls, belichick has film of billick fucking a chicken stashed away somewhere?
Posts: 13,679
Threads: 549
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
I listened to the first half on the radio, and missed the second half, so all I really know is what I read in the recap and heard on local radio and then Mike & Mike...
That said, are the Ravens crying? think it's justified?
Posts: 32,452
Threads: 5
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
They called a timeout right before stopping Brady on a 4th and 1 which was retarded.Calling timeouts right before a snap is the new cool coaching move.You'd think after Gibbs ruining the Sean Taylor memorial with his and last nights stupid timeout that would be over.The Ravens just needed one first down with less than 3 minutes to go to win it so I don't think they can be mad.I don't see how Billick survives this year, Ive never seen a team disrespect their coach so much on the field when something goes wrong.I predict Buddy Ryans kid gets the job.
See You In Toledo
Posts: 13,679
Threads: 549
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
That's the way I see it...they had countless chances to make ONE PLAY to ice the game, and they couldn't do it. Sure, a bunch of calls went against them in the final minutes, but they were all the right calls, right?
And consider the flip side of that timeout...say they aren't granted the timeout, and the Pats rip off a big gain...wouldn't the Ravens complain then too?
I wonder what Harrison said to Billick...something about Boller, I think.
Posts: 28,652
Threads: 4,420
Joined: May 2004
Reputation:
0
Has anyone had as terrible a season as Mark Clayton? Dude was sposed to step it up this year.
Posts: 32,452
Threads: 5
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
Boller sucks.They need to cut him and Mcnair.
See You In Toledo