Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

key cards
#1

my office just moved to a new building and now we have proximity key cards to get through a lot of the doors. I carry my card in my front pocket and just pull it out and flash it over the sensor to get where I'm going. a minute ago I was carry some boxes and so I didn't have a free hand to get the card out. I leaned over near the sensor but it didn't pick it up and buzz me in. so I got on my tippy-toes and tried to get it closer and still no dice. next I lifted my leg to get the card closer and I'm basically dry humping the wall by the door when one of the chicks from marketing comes by and swipes her card to let me in. I thanked her and went to my desk, where my key card was sitting next to my computer ><

you fucks have a good weekend
Reply
#2

:loool:

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#3

I thought you were gonna say she touched your dick-area or something when swiping.

But she pretty much did the exact opposite, huh?

SanDog Wrote:Shit with low flash points is awesome.
Reply
#4

and this is unusual for you?
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by alerific_7
01-11-2009, 03:17 PM
Last Post by prothought
01-23-2007, 07:48 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
01-23-2007, 05:09 PM
Last Post by ntype
12-15-2006, 07:39 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
05-02-2006, 03:44 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)