Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Pre NFL Draft - Division Champ Predictions
#61

Tribal Dragon Wrote:I don't think they win the division this year.
Miami needs another year.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#62

BIRD33 Wrote:...
Only undrafted free agent ever to have 10,000 career receiving yards. He is ranked 15th in NFL history in career receptions and 16th all time in receiving yards. Smith has also had eight 1000 yard seasons in eleven seasons as an NFL player and led the league in receptions in 2001. He won back to back Super Bowl championships in 1997 and 1998. In Super Bowl XXXIII he had 152 receiving yards, including an 80-yard touchdown reception, in the Broncos 34-19 win. He also was a Walter Payton Man of the Year finalist in 2004.
  • 1st undrafted player to hit the 10,000 receiving yard milestone, 24th in history.
  • Has the most catches, receiving yards and touchdown receptions of any undrafted receiver in NFL history.
  • Holds Denver Broncos franchise records in career receptions, touchdown catches and receiving yards.
  • He ranks first on Denvers all-time yards from scrimmage list.
  • Holds 8 1,000-yard receiving seasons.
He was selected to play in the Pro Bowl in 2000, 2001 and 2006.

Son, I am Disappoint.
Reply
#63

Tribal Dragon Wrote:Rod Smith - Underrated because he plays in Denver. Possible HOF'er.
Ashley Lelie - Jury is still out, was 1,000 yard receiver a year back.
David Terrell, Possibly blossom into a 3rd option.

I can't even name a WR in Scrappy.


In case you missed it, John Elway retired. Who's supposed to get 'em the ball.
Reply
#64

Tribal Dragon Wrote:Only undrafted free agent ever to have 10,000 career receiving yards. He is ranked 15th in NFL history in career receptions and 16th all time in receiving yards. Smith has also had eight 1000 yard seasons in eleven seasons as an NFL player and led the league in receptions in 2001. He won back to back Super Bowl championships in 1997 and 1998. In Super Bowl XXXIII he had 152 receiving yards, including an 80-yard touchdown reception, in the Broncos 34-19 win. He also was a Walter Payton Man of the Year finalist in 2004. HOF locked down.
  • 1st undrafted player to hit the 10,000 receiving yard milestone, 24th in history.
  • Has the most catches, receiving yards and touchdown receptions of any undrafted receiver in NFL history. Thats not a real stat
  • Holds Denver Broncos franchise records in career receptions, touchdown catches and receiving yards. so what?
  • He ranks first on Denvers all-time yards from scrimmage list.
  • Holds 8 1,000-yard receiving seasons.
He was selected to play in the Pro Bowl in 2000, 2001 and 2006.

Nice job copymcpastington but there are better recievers not in the hall.Does Art Monk have better #'s?Why no HOF for him?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#65

Vitamin E Wrote:In case you missed it, John Elway retired. Who's supposed to get 'em the ball.
Zing.

BTW, Brad Johnson is a mediocre quarterback with a ring.......

:vite:

Son, I am Disappoint.
Reply
#66

BIRD33 Wrote:Nice job copymcpastington but there are better recievers not in the hall.Does Art Monk have better #'s?Why no HOF for him?
What's wrong with copy and pasting stats lunchbox?

Name better Philly receivers that were passed over pealse, since we are both homers and whatnot.

Son, I am Disappoint.
Reply
#67

Tribal Dragon Wrote:What's wrong with copy and pasting stats lunchbox?

Name better Philly receivers that were passed over pealse, since we are both homers and whatnot.

Nothing to do with Philly.Rod Smith is not a hall of famer.You are drinking the denver kool-aid, he's not that highly regarded anywhere else.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#68

Tribal dragon Wrote:Possible HOF'er.
I never said there was a lock.

In fact I'll say that because he's a Bronco, he won't make it. If he played in a larger market like philly or new york......

Son, I am Disappoint.
Reply
#69

Tribal Dragon Wrote:I never said there was a lock.

In fact I'll say that because he's a Bronco, he won't make it. If he played in a larger market like philly or new york......

His numbers are the reason he won't get in unless they start an undrafted wing of the hall.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#70

BIRD33 Wrote:His numbers are the reason he won't get in unless they start an undrafted wing of the hall.
I give up, you win.

Son, I am Disappoint.
Reply
#71

Tribal Dragon Wrote:I give up, you win.

good move, just give the yappy dog a toy so he will go away
smith is more deserving than some in the hall, but it will be a tough sell

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#72

snarg Wrote:good move, just give the yappy dog a toy so he will go away
smith is more deserving than some in the hall, but it will be a tough sell

Thats a weird way to say you agree with someone.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#73

BIRD33 Wrote:Thats a weird way to say you agree with someone.

Snarg will call that the "enlightened way"
Reply
#74

Vitamin E Wrote:I never thought I'd have this arguement with you. You seem smarter.

Randy Moss puts up great numbers, but he's one of the most selfish, childish players in the game. His downfield blocks suck. His work ethic sucks. He's got freakish speed but refuses to go full speed on plays that designed for him. Rendering him useless if the primary reciever is covered. He doesn't break from his route when the QB's in trouble. Again, adding zero value to the play. Those things don't show up in the record books.

I really like him when he was returning punts and doing other things to help the team. Now he's just a waste of talent and cap space.

Dude's the Shawn Bradley of the NFL. Only touches the ball when every goes according to plan. Lousy inprovisor. No heart.

There are some absolutly terrible prognostications (me included) in this thread but this one is the worst.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#75

ha, I said "Miami needs another year" then the next year they went 1-15.

oops.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by WoolyGoat
04-22-2016, 12:23 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
10-12-2012, 12:36 AM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
03-12-2012, 03:23 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
04-01-2011, 04:33 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
02-01-2011, 08:34 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
01-12-2011, 08:18 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
07-20-2010, 05:38 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)