Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Did Luke come back?
#41

Vitamin E Wrote:Why doesn't Prim Night Dumptater Bsby post here?


because he is a fucking pussy.

SanDog Wrote:Shit with low flash points is awesome.
Reply
#42

Vitamin E Wrote:Why doesn't Prim Night Dumptater Bsby post here?

dude is pure $$$
Reply
#43

Luke ignore the bleeding pussies that post here.
I am glad you came back.
Reply
#44

I'm a threat to their manhood, it's understandable really.

I'm glad someone is glad I'm here.
Reply
#45

I like fresh blood and some people told me that you are a funny guy.
Reply
#46

Now there's pressure.
Reply
#47

BIRD33 Wrote:didnt you vouch for this guy?


A ringing endorsement I believe.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#48

Tommy Wrote:stop being a dick to Cool Hand, Bird.

The two crybabies have each others back.How cute.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#49

Cool Hand Luke Wrote:dude is pure $$$

Agreed!

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#50

Paddy Wrote:A ringing endorsement I believe.


In the forum world where you and 8 get together and gaze into each others eyes I bet it is.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#51

bird bird bird the bird is the word.

well everybody's heard about the bird.
Reply
#52

Cool Hand Luke Wrote:either we're both fags that enjoy sticking meaty penuses in our hungry assholes or you know nothing and your "gay smack" is your cute way to show everyone how super tough you are.

so which is it?

i'm comfortable with however you want to perceive my sexuality.


That's all I read.
Reply
#53

minorthreat Wrote:That's all I read.

Rack your avatar, friend.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by leeman
01-30-2020, 05:30 PM
Last Post by Devious
12-11-2019, 06:20 PM
Last Post by leeman
08-18-2014, 09:32 PM
Last Post by roadmutt
07-30-2014, 01:24 PM
Last Post by Blondie
05-08-2010, 03:39 AM
Last Post by Blondie
05-06-2010, 06:39 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)