Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

In Bruges
#1

I saw this movie over the weekend. Most enjoyable. It only has a limited theatrical release at the moment, so most of you hicks won't be able to see it.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#2

little chenier > in bruges
Reply
#3

I didn't need subtitles for my one.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#4

Paddy Wrote:I didn't need subtitles for my one.

Phoenix Film Festival-Best Picture
Phoenix Film Festival-Best Ensemble Cast
Phoenix Film Festival-Best Actor-Frederick Koehler
Park City Film Music Festival-Audience Best
Honolulu International Film Festival-Best Actress-
Tamara Braun
Honolulu International Film Festival-Grand Jury Best Film
Solstice Film Festival-Grand Jury Award
Solstice Film Festival-Best Director
Solstice Film Festival-Best Cinematography
Solstice Film Festival-Best Original Score
Big Island Film Festival-Best Picture
Cinema on the Bayou Film Festival-Audience Best Feature
"Little Chenier" was the Gold Medal winner of the Audience Award for Best Feature at the 2007 Park City Film Music Festival.
Reply
#5

Colin Farrell

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)