Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

SanDog
#1

Are you fucking serious? :lool:
Reply
#2

now you're just trying too hard

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#3

Uh, okay.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#4

That's what I thought.
Reply
#5

I'm right, and I know I'm right.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#6

SanDog Wrote:I'm right, and I know I'm right.

I'm sure you believe that little guy, but you couldn't be further off.
Reply
#7

Reason Number 2 Why I Do Not Enjoy Chester

What the fuck are you talking about and why is this interesting to anyone but the two of you? Try the PM function. It actually works!
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by leeman
03-29-2011, 02:44 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
07-21-2010, 11:21 PM
Last Post by minorthreat
11-11-2008, 04:54 AM
Last Post by SanDog
07-15-2008, 08:00 PM
Last Post by SanDog
03-31-2008, 07:19 PM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
10-24-2007, 09:08 PM
Last Post by ntype
10-10-2007, 11:16 PM
Last Post by cLaY
10-10-2007, 04:10 AM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
09-27-2007, 08:48 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)