Poll: Who is IT's resident old timer? - You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
snarg
75.00%
6
75.00%
BEW (in memoriam)
25.00%
2
25.00%
* You voted for this item. Show Results

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Who is IT's resident old timer?
#1

vote

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#2

please, canmuncher, i could be her father ferkrissakes
only who could compete and he would lose
thanks

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#3

oh of course...who.


how could I have forgotten him? :roll:

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#4

poor old sap is gonna be hurt by this, goat
nice work

Huh

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#5

snarg Wrote:poor old sap is gonna be hurt by this, goat
nice work

Huh
he was a dissenting opinion in my island vote Sad

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#6

:loool:

thanks for starting my week off with a laugh

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#7

WoolyGoat Wrote:he was a dissenting opinion in my island vote Sad
not only yours,
does snarg use a walker?
Reply
#8

I don't know who BEW is.
Reply
#9

damn been long time that we didn't had any insights from the old man.

hey how was the watergate ?
Reply
#10

ntype Wrote:damn been long time that we didn't had any insights from the old man.

hey how was the watergate ?
boring
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Blueeyedwoman
06-03-2005, 03:59 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)