Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Nice town visit Taumatafikninawtautkili ..hey what the hell
#1

[Image: 5493.jpg]
Reply
#2

"Hey can you write me your adress here please ??"

"uhmm No...."

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#3

I wonder if they registered some domain name..
Reply
#4

ntype Wrote:I wonder if they registered some domain name..

"Hey what's your e-mail??"

"Uhmm ntype@taumataw FUKK just call me..."

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#5

leeman Wrote:"Hey what's your e-mail??"

"Uhmm ntype@taumataw FUKK just call me..."

:lool:
Reply
#6

Lee comes up strong today.
Must be extra coffee.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by squirt
10-31-2019, 10:29 AM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
03-23-2017, 06:51 PM
Last Post by ncbiker
08-01-2014, 02:40 AM
Last Post by snarg
11-12-2012, 01:00 AM
Last Post by leeman
05-06-2010, 07:06 PM
Last Post by Blondie
05-01-2010, 08:12 AM
Last Post by Blondie
03-20-2010, 04:57 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)