Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Hi Flumper
#1

How are tricks?

snarg Wrote:i like that silky is here
we need more down and dirty here
Reply
#2

I'm pretty sure it's "How is tricks", you dumb fuck.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#3

Flumper says Hello.
Reply
#4

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:Flumper says Hello.

so flump how are things at the Island?

Banana Wrote:I've already said that who is my fave motivational poster

Try not to irritate Bird he is Vagina Sensitive
Reply
#5

who Wrote:so flump how are things at the Island?

Going well. So far no one has outed me. But the plan will be coming together soon. It should be interesting.
Reply
#6

Is the plan a sex change?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#7

BIRD33 Wrote:Is the plan a sex change?

You'd probably pay for it if I was willing.
Reply
#8

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:Going well. So far no one has outed me. But the plan will be coming together soon. It should be interesting.

You can see why everyone is dying to post there

snarg Wrote:i like that silky is here
we need more down and dirty here
Reply
#9

Sunny Wrote:You can see why everyone is dying to post there

i am seriously wanting to make sex with you, but i can never catch you online. are you a man or a woman. this could make a difference.
Reply
#10

My sources tell me Sunnys tits where posted at CF?What a fucking whore.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#11

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:i am seriously wanting to make sex with you, but i can never catch you online. are you a man or a woman. this could make a difference.

If I was a guy can I just tuck it

snarg Wrote:i like that silky is here
we need more down and dirty here
Reply
#12

vITe MUST BE RUNNING THE TROLL AGAIN

Banana Wrote:I've already said that who is my fave motivational poster

Try not to irritate Bird he is Vagina Sensitive
Reply
#13

Sunny Wrote:If I was a guy can I just tuck it

:drool:
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by leeman
03-21-2013, 01:08 PM
Last Post by who
03-06-2012, 07:26 PM
Last Post by Starring_Emma
06-28-2011, 07:40 PM
Last Post by Blondie
05-18-2010, 08:48 AM
Last Post by Blondie
05-12-2010, 06:59 AM
Last Post by Blondie
05-05-2010, 08:05 AM
Last Post by who
11-21-2009, 09:00 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)