Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

OK PEOPLE
#21

It is in Dutch language.

"Nieuw Onderwerp" means "New Topic"
"Nieuw Bericht" means "New Message"
Reply
#22

Quote:Originally posted by Semmy@May 4 2004, 12:58 PM
It is in Dutch language.

"[b]Nieuw Onderwerp
" means "New Topic"
"Nieuw Bericht" means "New Message" [/b]
And to post pictures.... Hotlink the picture???

Sorry if I am not acting too bright... I will admit I haven't put a lot of time into it. About time I learn, right?! Huh

Thank you for the information... gotta write it down. :o


You know what... How about I let you post the pictures, Semmy? Big Grin :lol:
Reply
#23

Welcome to the site semmy and I hope you enjoy it here Smile
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by leeman
03-19-2011, 09:09 AM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
07-15-2010, 01:45 AM
Last Post by suzy
05-14-2010, 02:24 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
05-14-2010, 12:03 AM
Last Post by Blondie
03-02-2010, 04:38 AM
Last Post by snarg
12-31-2009, 02:55 AM
Last Post by PinesChic
05-22-2009, 02:10 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)