Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Whatever happened to purplehaze?
#1

I'd like to see her tits.
Reply
#2

I heards she joined the crips.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#3

i miss my old friend













wtf! bird has a limp dick is relevant here because......

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#4

I think Tom got her busted by her old man for friggin her clam on MSN.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by leeman
12-16-2025, 12:49 PM
Last Post by snarg
01-12-2014, 03:19 AM
Last Post by bam
02-17-2010, 08:01 PM
Last Post by Ntype
10-06-2008, 09:49 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)