Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Gladys... I agree with you...
#41

quint Wrote:pretty good.
is that an actual card?


It seems like it.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#42

who would take a picture like that?
Reply
#43

quint Wrote:who would take a picture like that?

Someone from Pittsburgh.


[Image: redneck-xmas-1.jpg]

See You In Toledo
Reply
#44

BIRD33 Wrote:What kind of work do you do where you only have to work while you are seated at your desk?I've got issues I need to respond to right away to get a sale or put out a fire so when I'm on the road I need to use all the tools available.Its almost 2010 for christ sake.
when you're in the elevator you can't be more than 20 seconds removed from your desk. I understand the need to be able to check it wherever/whenever you want, but maybe just wait another 2 minutes until you're in your car or on the train?

blackberry users feel like they literally can't go 15 seconds without checking their email.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#45

WoolyGoat Wrote:when you're in the elevator you can't be more than 20 seconds removed from your desk. I understand the need to be able to check it wherever/whenever you want, but maybe just wait another 2 minutes until you're in your car or on the train?

blackberry users feel like they literally can't go 15 seconds without checking their email.

Are these people checking it with their dicks?I don't see anything weird about looking at my phone rather then staring at the elevator door.I'm sensing a little inferiority complex as to these people being more important than you in your mind.I promise when you get one you'll do the same thing.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#46

people today have the attention span of a gnat. that's the problem.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#47

what was the topic again?
Reply
#48

BIRD33 Wrote:Its almost 2010 for christ sake.


i got told this exact thing this weekend. except she said "it IS 2009". like i didnt know. :roll:
Reply
#49

CT280 Wrote:i got told this exact thing this weekend. except she said "it IS 2009". like i didnt know. :roll:

Were you old enough to be her dad?

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Anhil8tor
05-10-2006, 04:10 PM
Last Post by Velvet
03-04-2004, 01:15 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)