Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

just got back from delaware
#1

stopped at total wine for some alchohol.
lee
how is the swed vodka versus grey goose and kettle one?
Reply
#2

Hey quint shut the fuck up.Nobody gives a fuck.I've been to total wine before and I aint lookin for a fucking cookie.Why don't you put my balls in your mouth?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#3

Word.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#4

Absolut is the shitz....

I usually buy "Vanlig Vodka" or Smirnoff.

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#5

Absolut is interesting if you plan to do heavy mixes.

I do recommend you the Danzka. very good (and even if I don't really consider pre-mixes or flavors the "currant" flavor of the danzka is quite good - even if you slide on the girly side of the boozing there)

SSignature here - something witty - now you laugh
Reply
#6

bird i was at canals in nj last week. how does that make you feel?
if you don't like my post move on. you can bs about in some other thread.
Reply
#7

I don't like the serious quint.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#8

me either
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by leeman
01-30-2020, 05:30 PM
Last Post by Devious
12-11-2019, 06:20 PM
Last Post by leeman
08-18-2014, 09:32 PM
Last Post by roadmutt
07-30-2014, 01:24 PM
Last Post by Blondie
05-08-2010, 03:39 AM
Last Post by Blondie
05-06-2010, 06:39 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)