Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

#81

He just means he's old. :d

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#82

Cucumber Wrote:He just means he's old. :d

OMG lol
Reply
#83

Michman Wrote::bew:

what does that mean?
Reply
#84

Cucumber Wrote:He just means he's old. :d

he's not THAT old :fuckYou:
Reply
#85

bam Wrote:And you wonder why they say the things they do? lol

someitmes I play their games.

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#86

Cucumber Wrote:He just means he's old. :d

Nana 1
Mich 0

funny.

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#87

Michman Wrote:someitmes I play their games.

Can't say I blame you
Reply
#88

Anhil8tor Wrote:he's not THAT old :fuckYou:

old enough that i've passed the premature ejac stage.

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#89

Michman Wrote:old enough that i've passed the premature ejac stage.

and graduated to the Viagra stage. :melt:
Reply
#90

Michman Wrote:old enough that i've passed the premature ejac stage.


When does that happen?

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#91

Anhil8tor Wrote:he's not THAT old :fuckYou:

Sorry for offending your friend, 8.

Odd.

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#92

Cucumber Wrote:Sorry for offending your friend, 8.

Odd.


:lool:

8's cockblocked the guy about a dozen times today.

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#93

I can't take much more loling.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#94

Vitamin E Wrote::lool:

8's cockblocked the guy about a dozen times today.

He lives thru me, thats his purpose in life.

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#95

Vitamin E Wrote:....and they're gone.

Are you implying 'BODE!


Those two fuckers fucking suck.
Reply
#96

I'm going to upgrade it to a solid 6.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#97

Repost.

Jimmy - The old Hardcore Standard. :clap:
Reply
#98

I updated the tags, bird.

Jimmy - The old Hardcore Standard. :clap:
Reply
#99

Michman Wrote::bew:

That smiley is atrocious.
Reply

Thank you.

See You In Toledo
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)