Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

I'm so excited!
#21

Yeah, the painkillers make me pretty mentally incapacitated. lol I don't need too much care afterwards typically. I got a staph infection a couple years ago after one. I did need some help then.
Reply
#22

Good luck girlie.

Son, I am Disappoint.
Reply
#23

Thanks guys
Reply
#24

fingers crossed and good thoughts for ya...
Reply
#25

bam Wrote:No, a blood disorder/bone marrow disease. Diagnosed at age 3, went into remission at age 12, came back at age 25 and I'm now 27 and still trying to kick it's ass. lol

Careful bam. That broad has a spread shit that would scare you shitless.

ncbiker Wrote:Squirt, why in the fuck did you feel in necessary to follow Christy here? You are doing everything that Christy says you do.

WoolyGoat Wrote:squirt, will you at least admit you come here for her?
Reply
#26

Good luck, bam.

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#27

go get it bammer.
Reply
#28

Blondie Wrote:Careful bam. That broad has a spread shit that would scare you shitless.

3 martini lunch?
Reply
#29

Thanks everyone- I appreciate it
Reply
#30

Father Juan Wrote:3 martini lunch?

LOL

ncbiker Wrote:Squirt, why in the fuck did you feel in necessary to follow Christy here? You are doing everything that Christy says you do.

WoolyGoat Wrote:squirt, will you at least admit you come here for her?
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Blueeyedwoman
04-04-2007, 11:35 PM
Last Post by cLaY
07-28-2005, 05:53 PM
Last Post by minorthreat
11-23-2004, 05:59 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)