Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

hey goat
#1

Eastern Division

Team W L Pct GB

New York 9 3 .750 -

Tampa Bay 9 3 .750 -

Toronto 7 6 .538 2.5

Boston 4 8 .333 5

Baltimore 2 11 .154 7.5

Banana Wrote:I've already said that who is my fave motivational poster

Try not to irritate Bird he is Vagina Sensitive
Reply
#2

tough weekend for the sucks

Banana Wrote:I've already said that who is my fave motivational poster

Try not to irritate Bird he is Vagina Sensitive
Reply
#3

who Wrote:tough weekend for the sucks

right where they belong
it would warm the cockles of my heart to see them finish in the cellar

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#4

The only thing more humiliating than this will be the Bruins getting knocked out of the NHL playoffs in the first round.

JCW Wrote:Every toilet bowl has to have one turd that floats to the top, I'm just doing my part.
Reply
#5

JCW Wrote:The only thing more humiliating than this will be the Bruins getting knocked out of the NHL playoffs in the first round.

teehee

Banana Wrote:I've already said that who is my fave motivational poster

Try not to irritate Bird he is Vagina Sensitive
Reply
#6

they're not going to be great this year.


thanks for posting the standings through 7% of the season, though. valuable stuff there...that's like bragging after a game and a half of a football season. retard.


bruins and celtics would both be lucky to win more than 1 playoff series. not exactly going to break my heart when they get knocked out...but thanks for keeping me in your thoughts. always.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#7

That new Celts dynasty and the new big three really had a long run.Miami's pretty good though?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#8

4 game sweeps are tough I bet...


How was the marathon goat?
Reply
#9

I'd imagine the black guy who won it felt like it was in his best interest to run as fast as possible through boston.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#10

WoolyGoat Wrote:they're not going to be great this year.t...but thanks for keeping me in your thoughts. always.

at least you got this out of the way early

Banana Wrote:I've already said that who is my fave motivational poster

Try not to irritate Bird he is Vagina Sensitive
Reply
#11

Anhil8tor Wrote:4 game sweeps are tough I bet...


How was the marathon goat?

marathon was good dude, one of my favorite days of the year.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Anhil8tor
08-22-2017, 05:25 PM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
05-24-2016, 04:18 PM
Last Post by snarg
11-12-2012, 01:00 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
06-29-2012, 12:04 AM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
02-15-2012, 03:20 AM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
09-05-2011, 12:21 AM
Last Post by phantom
07-19-2010, 08:49 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
05-05-2010, 09:28 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)