07-26-2010, 10:35 PM
US in a bed bug epicdemic?
07-26-2010, 10:44 PM
I hate fucking links. Just pull out the important parts and post it. stick the link at the bottom if anyone wants to read more. Thanks.
But I did read about this today. And those fuckers are hard as shit to kill. I think to do it right you have to raise the temp in the house to like 150 degrees and keep it sealed for 2 or 3 days.
But I did read about this today. And those fuckers are hard as shit to kill. I think to do it right you have to raise the temp in the house to like 150 degrees and keep it sealed for 2 or 3 days.
07-26-2010, 10:46 PM
Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:I hate fucking links. Just pull out the important parts and post it. stick the link at the bottom if anyone wants to read more. Thanks.
But I did read about this today. And those fuckers are hard as shit to kill. I think to do it right you have to raise the temp in the house to like 150 degrees and keep it sealed for 2 or 3 days.
Or just fukking clean your house regularly ....
Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
07-26-2010, 10:48 PM
leeman Wrote:Or just fukking clean your house regularly ....
i've never had them or even seen them, but i have a friend that has a company that cleans up hoarder situations and they have run across them.
07-26-2010, 10:49 PM
Link says the EPA banned the chemicals that kilt them. Now they weak shit isn't working.
07-27-2010, 12:35 AM
I knew a girl in high school that we called the "bed bug".
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

