Posts: 28,652
Threads: 4,420
Joined: May 2004
Reputation:
0
[video=youtube;xu_leZE76VE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xu_leZE76VE&feature=youtube_gdata_playe%3Cwbr/[/video]
Posts: 159
Threads: 27
Joined: Feb 2010
Reputation:
0
I've heard that the oil dispersants are somehow fucking up people in the south... did you heard that ?
Posts: 28,652
Threads: 4,420
Joined: May 2004
Reputation:
0
nope... I'm sure the dispersants are the worse part though.
Posts: 15,386
Threads: 638
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
BIRD33 Wrote:This is probably a window into the future when snarg dies in a few months and someone posts about it here.
Hit-and-run victim was quiet and dependable, co-workers say
ST. PETERSBURG — About 11 p.m. Sept. 12, a car struck Neil Alan Smith and threw him off his bicycle on Fourth Street N. The car didn't stop.
Mr. Smith, who was pedaling home from his job as a dishwasher at the Crab Shack, struck his head on a light post.
He was taken to Bayfront Medical Center. He died there six days later. He was 48.
Police have not located the hit-and-run driver.
Shortly after the St. Petersburg Times announced Mr. Smith's death on its website, a reader posted a comment stating the following: A man who is working as a dishwasher at the Crab Shack at the age of 48 is surely better off dead.
http://www.tampabay.com/news/obituaries/...ay/1124721
God, what is wrong with me that I find that comment hysterical?I don't want to laugh but I can't help it.The rest of the story is about how nice a guy he was and how his needs were simple.Total buzz kill.
i don't get it??
you find this story funny??
yeah, you are definitely a class act
ftr, i thought i had a real problem that would make tweety very happy
turns out it was a false alarm
it will be a long wait for you to piss on my grave, sicko
more and more i think it will be me who gets to dance on your burial site
it might be a stray bullet, but i'm guessing someone will finally kill you in a violent fashion
I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk. A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind. A need to return to genuine practice, right effort. Need to push on the great doubt. Need for the spirit. Hang on to the clear light.
Thomas Merton
Posts: 32,452
Threads: 5
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
Oh Saint Snarg of Cancun has never laughed at an off color joke!No not he!
See You In Toledo
Posts: 15,386
Threads: 638
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
hey, shitforbrains
how in hell did you turn a tragedy in florida into a snarg event??
obsess much??
Saint Snarg of Cancun has a nice ring to it, but i live in playa del carmen
perhaps you could change it to saint snarg de la playa??
TIA
I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk. A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind. A need to return to genuine practice, right effort. Need to push on the great doubt. Need for the spirit. Hang on to the clear light.
Thomas Merton
Posts: 32,452
Threads: 5
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
It was a joke which by nature are not serious.The feigned outrage from you was just an added bonus.I've made similar insensitive remarks here before that you've laughed at and can link to them if you like you fucking hypocrite.
See You In Toledo
Posts: 15,386
Threads: 638
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
yeah, i'm a fucking hypocrite and i'm tired of living in that slum you call a mind
stay classy, philly
I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk. A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind. A need to return to genuine practice, right effort. Need to push on the great doubt. Need for the spirit. Hang on to the clear light.
Thomas Merton
Posts: 32,452
Threads: 5
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
Wow.
[video=youtube;IQLHCqSwpsE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IQLHCqSwpsE&feature=player_embedded[/video]
See You In Toledo
Posts: 32,452
Threads: 5
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
The parents telling there kids to close their eyes and everythings fine really makes me laugh.Yea everything is great!
[video=youtube;G9toz9rLnow]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G9toz9rLnow&feature=player_embedded#at=33[/video]
See You In Toledo
Posts: 15,386
Threads: 638
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
that's still great
how did you dredge that up??
I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk. A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind. A need to return to genuine practice, right effort. Need to push on the great doubt. Need for the spirit. Hang on to the clear light.
Thomas Merton
Posts: 32,452
Threads: 5
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
Its this new invention called the world wide web.
See You In Toledo
Posts: 32,452
Threads: 5
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
Coed softball game last sunday (3-4, 3RS, batting .732 for the year) we are killing this team.I lead off and get on and then the 2 hitter hits a single and I sneak around third and make them throw home to the broad catching and the ball goes into the dugout.My rule is if its a chick catching you challenge her every time.Anyway this philosophy has spread to the rest of the team and we basically score 5 runs by taking extra bases.Top of the 7th(7 inning game)we are up 8 with a guy on second and I'm coaching third.8 runs is not a safe lead in this league.Guy at bat hits a ball left of the second basemen who gets a glove on it but just knocks it into shallow outfield behind second base.My guy on second heads to third and I quietly send him home.The shortstop knew this was going to happen so he gets the ball behind second and throws a nice ball right at the catcher.Now in this league its "Slide or surrender" meaning you slide or walk into home or you are out.Catcher in turn can't block the plate or the runner is automatically safe.This broad catching, probably because she was sick of us taking advantage of her decides to block the plate.Dumb decision.My guy heading home has an IQ barely above 80 but is built like a brick shithouse.He absolutely trucks her.He was coming in so hard I knew it was going to be bad so I turned around before he slide and took her legs out.The crack of her femur is something I will never forget.Bone sticking out of her leg, blood everywhere.Ambulance comes and I'm not sure it was intentional but classily rounded the bases with her in the back.Run scored and we won the game by 10 runs.
See You In Toledo