Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

hello people
#1

Ail to the IT'ers

yes it's me the ntype.

SSignature here - something witty - now you laugh
Reply
#2

So if I link my facebook with my account everyone knows to know my real secret identity or what ?

SSignature here - something witty - now you laugh
Reply
#3

It will get posted on FB .. Not here.

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#4

And fun to see ya again ... Big Grin

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#5

nboy, howz ya been??

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#6

Hey been all good lately got to admit. So I'm rather chillin' down.

The mobile schème for it is just fantastic ! Hats off lee !

How are you doing snarg ?
Reply
#7

Hehe I wasn't planning to leave ;-)
Reply
#8

I remember this one time I posted on facebook, and I told my nana "How are you this fine winter eve?". I'll never forget what happened next. I heard a loud ruckus outside my front door. I approached with caution, as not much happens in my neck of the woods (Deep Outer Space), and I peeked through the peephole of my domicile and spotted the most peculiar thing; a giraffe! Now this was no ordinary giraffe, mind you, it was indeed of the stuffed variety, and a delicate shade of turquoise. Being rather fond of giraffes, I heated up a frozen burrito to feed it. I walked outside only to find myself trapped! Turns out that my nana wasn't actually my nana, but rather a space nigerian, deadset on scamming me to the briny deeps of the electric tundra! I fought my hardest, but to no avail, I was knocked unconscious. I awoke 3 days later in a daze, I'd been a pilot for an airline, just doing the routes, not involved in any funny business. I made a decent living, but I was really looking forward to retirement so that I could spend time with my grandchildren. I felt a sharp pain in my lower abdomen. I walked to the restroom, and that's when I discovered it. Legs. Thousands of legos inside my ass. I began to remove them, piece by painstaking piece. I used them to build a castle, and this is why I'm not allowed in public restrooms.

Shoot Straight . . . Conserve Ammo . . . And Never Ever Cut A Deal With A Dragon
Reply
#9

Dood ....
Nice to see ya ...

Watch your back .....

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by WoolyGoat
07-15-2010, 01:45 AM
Last Post by suzy
05-14-2010, 02:24 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
05-14-2010, 12:03 AM
Last Post by Blondie
03-02-2010, 04:38 AM
Last Post by snarg
12-31-2009, 02:55 AM
Last Post by PinesChic
05-22-2009, 02:10 AM
Last Post by PinesChic
05-18-2009, 04:24 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)