Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Don't ask, don't tell
#1

Don't ask, don't tell

A man's in bed with his girlfriend. After having great sex, she spends the next hour lovingly stroking his penis, something she's done on many occasions.
Rather than just enjoying it, he asks her, "Why do you love doing that so much?"
"Because I really miss mine."

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#2

Did that black chick tell you that one?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#3

island life must be grand

Banana Wrote:I've already said that who is my fave motivational poster

Try not to irritate Bird he is Vagina Sensitive
Reply
#4

did bird move to an island without telling??

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)