Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Uploads ....
#1

In the bottom of your page when you make new post.

Works NOW. Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#2

Hmmm .... Quick thing here....


There seem (unfortunately) to be a bug in the code at the site....

So I'll have to ask you to hotlink for a little while.....

I'm workin on it.

//LeeMan

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#3

And NOW it works .............


Damn theres a bunch of buttons and drop downs on the admin side .. :wacko: :blink:

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#4

Lee I tried that and I cant seem to get it to work can you explain it abit better please :unsure:
Reply
#5

Professionals
Reply
#6

wow!!!!!!!!!!! it works!!!!!!!!
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
pic uploads
Jacob THE Poo
Last Post by AdotOdot4
02-13-2007, 10:10 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)