Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Again. My Mom Is Coming AGAIN and this time
#1

she's bringing her husband. I hate his guts. They'll be here this evening and they are staying (her words) "a long time."

If you don't see me then you will know that Bird33 got his wish and I've stabbed miyself to death. Fuck me.
Reply
#2

umm.. just say that you arent in the mood for company if you dont want them there.. or that you have prior engagements..

they just call and say.."We're coming! Deal with it!" ?

Minorthreat wishes
Reply
#3

I wish I could but that's not how our family dynamic is set up. My mom's brother is very very ill in the hospital and she's trying to take care of everything for him--pay his bills, arrange his care, etc.

If I needed something she'd throw her doors and arms wide open for me--I have to return the favor.

So they got here late last night and brought so much stuff it appears they're moving in. And they commandeered my cell phone. It sucks. Don't anybody call me unless you want to talk to my mom.
Reply
#4

rent her a flat somewhere in the city.


tss
Reply
#5

She keeps saying they're gonna be here for "a month." :eek:

I can't tell if she's kidding and I'm far too terrified to ask.
Reply
#6

Suck his cock, it'll solve both problems. You'll get along better with the dude, and your mom may never come back.
Reply
#7

If I did that he'd never leave.
Reply
#8

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:If I did that he'd never leave.


Don't let him finish. He'll run to the nearest massage joint.
Reply
#9

This thread has not progressed in the direction in which I had planned.
Reply
#10

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:This thread has not progressed in the direction in which I had planned.
Stay with it. VitE's about to take this shit straight to the Hall of Fame.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#11

She sure does come a lot.

Son, I am Disappoint.
Reply
#12

Holy crap this thread has spiralled completely out of control.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by s.murph
04-19-2018, 12:56 AM
Last Post by ncbiker
07-30-2014, 05:32 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
06-12-2012, 11:00 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)